As is the case with instrumentation and control engineering, we offer electrical engineering services for every phase of planning. This can be offered for overall projects or as an individual service. The following services are offered:
- Description of the general requirements for electrotechnical systems
- Planning power supply and distribution which includes identifying energy consumers and the preparation of energy consumer lists
- Explosion protection strategies
- Designing low-voltage switching and distribution stations
- Installation planning (terminal diagrams, cable lists, circuit diagrams and cable routing diagrams)
- Planning electrical control rooms
- Designing lighting and service stations
- Developing strategies for equipotential bonding, grounding and lightning protection
- Planning electrical pipe heating
- Preparation an electrical consumer layout
- Developing requirement and order specifications
- Preparation of service specifications and requisition documents for delivery and installation
- Cost estimations with different levels of precision
Planning tasks associated with electrical or instrumentation and control engineering have been provided in-house for a range of products.
References can be found here.